Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Siding
- Is the existing siding damaged? Stand on the street or in your backyard and evaluate the overall siding. Can you see cracks, chips, or holes in any of the panels? A good rule of thumb is to replace all of the siding on your Horsham home when at least 5o of the panels are damaged.
- Is the siding warped or wavy? Stand along the side of your Horsham home and look down it. If the answer is yes, this could be a sign of water damage.
- How are the seams? Are they tight or are they loose and pulling away from your Horsham home? Loose seams allow rain to get in behind the siding panels, causing ongoing damage to your home.
- Check for mildew, mold and dry rot – particularly if you have wood siding on your Horsham home now. Mold and mildew create an unhealthy environment for you and your family.
- Lastly, think about the energy efficiency of your Horsham home. The siding industry has made some amazing improvements in the construction and performance of siding over the last few decades. Replacing your old siding with new, energy efficient siding will make you more comfortable in your home.
No matter what your reason, when you’re ready to get a free estimate on replacement siding for your Horsham home, contact Catalfano Brothers at 215-884-1266.